Tuesday 15 May 2007

Hi,

As you probably realized, I did a rather bad job in uploading pictures. But life was just too exciting here ;-) Those who wanted to know more about my daily life manage through other ways of communication and all the others, I have not had contact with for a long time, I hope you enjoyed you life.

My semester in Iceland is already over. I had my last exam today. Yippee yah! We gonna party tonight at the geothermal beach, tomorrow we go rafting, then a friend visits and we go around the island and afterwards I go planting trees… What’s going to happen after that, I do not know yet, but it’s just gonna be a lazy, but great summer!

I guess I will not be able to be online that often so please do not worry ;-) Although it might be a little early for some of you, I wish all of you an awesome summer. You will hear from me latest in October.

Take care,

Chris

1 comment:

abutua said...

I've always wanted to live in Iceland, especially in Grimsey, but I'm wondering about the life there. What kind of work can a person do there? Grimsey is a beautiful place, although I haven't seen a lot of pictures of it, but I really like it. I think it's a peaceful place and at least it's in the middle of nowhere. That's where I want to live.

Thanks for the lovely pictures.